I thought I’d share 10 obscure, random facts about me and I hope my readers will reciprocate!
1. This one isn’t really too obscure but I’m obsessed with all things unicorn.
2. I sat on a flat iron on my 21st birthday. I was not clothed. Cue 2nd degree burns.
3. When I was 12 I was babysitting these kids who had a loft looking down to their living room. I jumped off the loft and landed on the couch. They didn’t ask me to babysit anymore.
4. When I was 19, a red car was tailgating me on the highway and when they passed I mouthed the word “asshole.” The driver careened into my lane and forced me onto the shoulder. I keep my road anger to myself now.
5. I once gave a friend the address of the house of my date with instructions to send the police if she hadn’t heard from me by a specified time. My phone was on silent. The police came.
6. I locked my keys in my car on campus unknowingly and after two hours of work I realized I must have locked them in. Since this was a frequent occurrence I didn’t bother checking first and headed over to public safety for assistance. They said, “we’ve been trying to find you. Your car is running.”
7. I have a phobia of maggots.
8. I totaled a car in a parking garage because I hit the gas instead of the brakes. The nearby construction workers were amused.
9. I used to somersault down the hall in high school before cheer practice. My spine had a bruise for three years.
10. My dad was a race car driver. Pretty sure he face palms from heaven when I do dumb things in my car.
Tell me yours!!!